Another example of questionable practices and odd communication strategy appears to be emerging today. This time it’s all about early stage vaccine research for ‘flu being published in… The Guardian.Continue Reading →
The Commons Science and Technology Committee of the UK Parliament has announced it is to conduct a review of Peer Review. We take a look at what they have promised to review and wonder what it might mean for communicating science.Continue Reading →
Expert guides on science communications now available from Dr Frank Burnet, Emeritus Professor of Science Communications.Continue Reading →
Blogs | 24 Media Labs
We're lifting the lid on the world of science communications and trying to understand what can be done to promote science in a wired world with a changing media landscape.
- No public Twitter messages.
- ‘Flu vaccine ‘breakthrough’ research published in… The Guardian?
- Peer Review to get reviewed… by MPs
- Blogging science and career prospects: Science Magazine
- Guides on ‘why and how to communicate your research’ now available
- Science of Blogging: New blog tells us why and how all scientists should be blogging
Alternative Science News Service