Can blogging about science enhance your career prospects? It depends… according to a new analysis in Science’s Career Magazine.Continue Reading →
Expert guides on science communications now available from Dr Frank Burnet, Emeritus Professor of Science Communications.Continue Reading →
A new blog, Science of Blogging, tells us why and how all scientists should be blogging.Continue Reading →
Sometimes companies make astonishing claims about their products. This week we take a look at one that has got itself in hot water over its wristband, a lack of scientific evidence and inconsistent communications.Continue Reading →
Blogs | 24 Media Labs
We're lifting the lid on the world of science communications and trying to understand what can be done to promote science in a wired world with a changing media landscape.
- No public Twitter messages.
- ‘Flu vaccine ‘breakthrough’ research published in… The Guardian?
- Peer Review to get reviewed… by MPs
- Blogging science and career prospects: Science Magazine
- Guides on ‘why and how to communicate your research’ now available
- Science of Blogging: New blog tells us why and how all scientists should be blogging
Alternative Science News Service