Another example of questionable practices and odd communication strategy appears to be emerging today. This time it’s all about early stage vaccine research for ‘flu being published in… The Guardian.Continue Reading →
Can blogging about science enhance your career prospects? It depends… according to a new analysis in Science’s Career Magazine.Continue Reading →
Expert guides on science communications now available from Dr Frank Burnet, Emeritus Professor of Science Communications.Continue Reading →
A new blog, Science of Blogging, tells us why and how all scientists should be blogging.Continue Reading →
We peer into our crystal ball and take a look at what might be in store for science communications and promoting science in the media in 2011.Continue Reading →
Blogs | 24 Media Labs
We're lifting the lid on the world of science communications and trying to understand what can be done to promote science in a wired world with a changing media landscape.
- No public Twitter messages.
- ‘Flu vaccine ‘breakthrough’ research published in… The Guardian?
- Peer Review to get reviewed… by MPs
- Blogging science and career prospects: Science Magazine
- Guides on ‘why and how to communicate your research’ now available
- Science of Blogging: New blog tells us why and how all scientists should be blogging
Alternative Science News Service